RE: [nv-l] trapd.conf setup and ruleset configuration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] trapd.conf setup and ruleset configuration
From: Brett Coley <bcoley@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:51:21 -0400

I think the msg slot should always be filled in.   That is, the msg slot as
filled in for a default event
is filled in for any event that doesn't have a msg slot defined in
trapd.conf, so anything coming
out of nvserverd will always have a msg slot.   Caveat:  I'm not looking at
the source code
right this minute.

Tuesday, September 24, 2002 8:08 PM