RE: [nv-l] NetView and Cnat

To: Luiz Otavio Loy Silveira <LLoy@prolan.com.br>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NetView and Cnat
From: "Stephen Hochstetler" <shochste@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:52:52 -0500
Cc: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com '" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Luiz,

The only documentation online at tivoli.com is for CNAT 1.2.2.    There is
a newer release, CNAT 2.1 that should be available.   I have sent a note to
development since I don't find the manuals on www.tivoli.com.  In the
meantime, I am downloading the product from an internal site.   Once I have
that, I will send you the README and Install Guide directly for your
reading and planning.

If I am not mistaken, it should now support more platforms than just AIX.
This will be found in the release notes when I send them.

Kind regards,
Stephen Hochstetler              shochste@us.ibm.com
International Technical Support Organization  - Austin
Office - 512-436-8564                      FAX - 512-436-9326

ITSO redbooks at  http://www.redbooks.ibm.com