[nv-l] IP Internet submap colours

To: NetView Discussion <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] IP Internet submap colours
From: Robin James <robin.james@thalesatm.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:26:03 +0100
How is the colour calculated for the symbols under the segment level
submaps for a node? I used the describe symbol command and found the
symbol status source is set to symbol. The Administrator's manual
describes how compound status works but I can't find how Netview
calculates the status for a symbol source.

I see different results. For example. One node symbol is yellow and
explodes to four interface symbols where two are red and two are green.
Another node symbol is red and explodes to two interface symbols where
one is red and one is green.

--
Robin
email: robin.james@thalesatm.com