[nv-l] Netview forwarding events to TEC

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Netview forwarding events to TEC
From: "Good, Michael" <michael.good@pec.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:49:11 -0400

We are currently running Netview 7.1 on Solaris 8.  Here's my task at hand.  Besides Netview, we are also using MRTG as a reporting tool.  MRTG and Netview are on Unix boxes.  What we want to do is when a threshold is exceeded in MRTG we want it to then send a trap to the Netview box.  Then we want Netview to send it to TEC which is on a NT box.  I'm hoping generating the trap to Netview is not going to be difficult.  My main question is the second part, how do I pass that event or trap to TEC then?

Any help on either parts of the question would be greatly appreciated.

Mike