RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.2 remains sending traps of umanaged devices !!!!

To: "'Marcos Antonio Pezzutti Filho'" <pezzutti@banespa.com.br>, <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.2 remains sending traps of umanaged devices !!!!
From: "James Brunke" <jbrunke@ctsgi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:32:23 -0500
I think you've seeing the same problem as I'm seeing with 7.1.2 -
Interfaces on unmanaged devices with mismatched status between the map
and db.  I opened a PMR with Tivoli support and they said this is an
issue the 7.1.2 that is corrected in 7.1.3.  Of course, they could not
give a PTF # associated with the problem...  I've got 7.1.3 on the way
in to see if that corrects the problem.

Below is a copy of my email chain with support on this problem:

Good luck,

Jim Brunke
Crystal Technology Solutions Group