Re: [nv-l] xnmcollect problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] xnmcollect problem
From: "Gregory Adams" <gadams@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:57:09 -0500
Cc: "Gary McKim" <mckim@us.ibm.com>
No I am saying that I cant add or create a collection for the mib in
question, I click on add  which brings up the MIB DATA COLLECTION - MIB
OBJECT SELECTION dialog and walkdown through the mib to the last level
which is
.cpmCPUTotal5min  At this point I think should be able to click on  the OK
or APPLY buttons but they are not highlighted

What I was saying is that if I go to the MIB browser and browse the mib of
a 6509 router I can go to that same location in the mib and see there is
data and it is in a TYPE gauge 32(1..100)  field, So why am I not able to
create a data collector from xnmcollect ?

Sorry it I am not being clear enough on this...

Thanks
 Greg Adams