[nv-l] xnmcollect problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] xnmcollect problem
From: "Gregory Adams" <gadams@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:22:53 -0500
Cc: "Gary McKim" <mckim@us.ibm.com>
Hello all,
 I have nv6k ver.7.1.2 running on AIX 4.3.3 and am seeing the following
when trying to add  a data collection entry for the following:

The mib object is:
.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoProcessMIB.ciscoProcessMIBObjects.cpmCPU.cpmCPUTotalTable.cpmCPUTotalEntry.cpmCPUTotal5min
or
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.5

the dialog window for the collector wont allow this mib data collection
definition to be created (The OK and APPLY) buttons are not active.

Yet when I go and walk that mib from the MIB browser I am able to access
data in that mib location. Does anyone have an idea of what might be the
problem here ?

Thanks
    Greg Adams