RE: [nv-l] Adding entries to the Web Applet menus.

To: "Brian Ng (E-mail)" <brian_k_ng@yahoo.com>, "'bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com'" <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>, "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Adding entries to the Web Applet menus.
From: "Stringfellow, William" <William.Stringfellow@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:52:39 -0800
Bernard,
        I have used this function extensively, and had many failures when I
started.  All of them were due to typographical mistakes while entering the
additions.
        So all I can say is, check your spelling and punctuation very very
carefully and don't make massive changes to the code until you figure it out
and feel comfortable with it.

                Best of luck,
                Bill