Re: [nv-l] Adding entries to the Web Applet menus.

Subject: Re: [nv-l] Adding entries to the Web Applet menus.
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 16:27:14 +0000
Hi Bernard,
I have been playing with this functionality just this week and have got it to
work.  I've added new items to existing menus, modified the right-button menu
and created my own menu.  I have NOT had any response to my earlier forum
append asking if there is any architecture-type documentation though.

One does feel that you have a very small example in the 7.1.3 Release Notes and
there is a huge behemoth of "stuff" that you really need to comprehend - Java,
JavaScript, Java Beans, XML,.....

I am hoping to update the Advanced NetView class to include this stuff.  If you
are interested in a copy of my working files, drop me a note privately.

Cheers,
Jane