[nv-l] How do I change community string used by MLM?

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] How do I change community string used by MLM?
From: "Scherting, Mark" <mscherting@state.mt.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:52:54 -0700
Hello to the list,

I need to change the community string used by MLM to poll for existence of
mib table entries (services) on Win2k boxes.  The Win2k boxes were
discovered by Netview with the default public/private strings.  Now that
we've changed the community strings on the Win2k boxes and in Netview
Options-->SNMP Configuration, MLM on the Netview server is still using
"public" to poll.  How do I get MLM to use the new community strings?

AIX 4.3.3
Netview 6.03

Thank You!

Mark Scherting
State of Montana
Information Technology Services Division