[nv-l] Refreshing changes in Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Refreshing changes in Netview
From: jmfrancoz@soluziona.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:36:01 +0100
Hi list:

Current environment ( Solaris 2.6, Netview 6.02)

Firstly I had a router (Cisco 7200) and their interfaces discovered in my
Netview system.

Then,  we had to make some configuration changes in this router.

Finally I launched a manual demandpool  on the device and I continue seeing
the old configuration.

I took into account the "/opt/OV/bin/xnmsnmpconf -clearCache" command.

By the way... I didn´t restart the router after doing this changes, is It
necessary in order to refresh changes in it?

Does anyone know the correct generaL process to rediscover changes in a
router??

Thank you very much:

José María