[nv-l] Netview Upgrade

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Netview Upgrade
From: "Carlos Enriquez" <enriquezc@terra.com.mx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:58:54 -0800
Hello List:

I'm going to upgrade the Netview Server to a new Tivoli customized version
(this is a customized version for my company) , currently I have made a
lot of adecuations like map views, smartsets, integration with CiscoWorks,
java applet access, data collections, etc.
I don't know yet if the upgrade will overwrite this adecuations, but if
it is the case, do you know if is there a way to backup all these
configurations????
for example to backup the current map views and then to restore it to get
the current views???
Any sugestions or comments???

Netview 7.1.3, AIX 4.3.3.

Thanks. Regards.
Saludos.

Carlos Enriquez

Encuentra los mejores productos y precios increibles!!
Aprovecha nuestra promoción a 12 pagos fijos con tarjetas Banamex
http://www.decompras.com
CONÉCTATE fácilmente con TERRA PREPAGO.
Tu tarjeta de Internet
http://www.terra.com.mx/terraprepago/