RE: [nv-l] Query regarding MIB Data Collector of NetView 7.1.3

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Query regarding MIB Data Collector of NetView 7.1.3
From: "Manish Purwar" <manishp@in.niksun.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:26:33 +0700
I will open a support request on this issue, and ask for an enhancement
request to be created to extend snmpv2 mib support in snmpcollect
as suggested by Todd. Then this will be a very useful application for
us.

Thanks a lot to Todd and Gareth for their useful suggestions!!!

Best regards,
Manish Purwar