[nv-l] dblog error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] dblog error
From: °ø±â¿­<bart@isiskorea.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:55:31 +0900
Hi,there

I am using Tivoli NetView v7.1.3for Unix on AIX 4.3.3.
I collect some MIB instances(eg:BitsIn,BitsOut,avgBusyy5.etc..)evenry 5 minutes
and I tried to migrate flat data to RDBMS(Oracle 9i) in archive mode.

When I execute mvColToSQL command like this

nvColToSQL f BitsIn.1 -a
nvColToSQL f BitsIn.2 -a
nvColToSQL f BitsIn.3 -a

The excuted commands are successfully done. but When I see teh
dblog(/usr/OV/log/dblog),

There are many errors occurred like this

* 2003-03-26 16:48:43   nvColToSQL */
Application Id: nvColToSQL,     Logfile name: /usr/OV/log/dblog, Tracefile
name: /usr/OV/log/dbtrace, Tracemask: 0
/* 2003-03-26 16:48:44   nvColToSQL */
Error no 51: Msg SQL Server Error: Please see Server Error Message.
/* 2003-03-26 16:48:44   nvColToSQL */
Error no 0: Sev 0 Msg Exception Name:
Exception:UserException:SysAdminException::ExException:RIM::ExRIMError:RIM::ExRIMRDBMSCallFailed:RIM::ExRIMSQLParseFailed
/* 2003-03-26 16:48:44   nvColToSQL */
Error no 51: Msg SQL Server Error: Please see Server Error Message.
/* 2003-03-26 16:48:44   nvColToSQL */
Error no 0: Sev 0 Msg           Catalog: rim_errors
/* 2003-03-26 16:48:44   nvColToSQL */
Error no 51: Msg SQL Server Error: Please see Server Error Message.
/* 2003-03-26 16:48:44   nvColToSQL */
Error no 0: Sev 0 Msg           Key: 17
/* 2003-03-26 16:48:44   nvColToSQL */
Error no 51: Msg SQL Server Error: Please see Server Error Message.
/* 2003-03-26 16:48:44   nvColToSQL */
Error no 0: Sev 0 Msg           Default Message: The RDBMS server failed to
parse a SQL command string.
The operation was:  %7$s
The RDBMS server call's return code was:  %8$d
The SQL command string was:
    <%9$s>
The error was at offset:  %10$s

Checking the RDBMS, almost data are inserted successfully but some are not.
How can I resolve this? This is related to RIM?

I anticipate the answer. :-)

Thanks in advance.

KiYoul,Kong ,孔 棋 烈
Tivoli Consultant, MCSE .
10F,ShinSong Bld.YoidoDong,YoungDeungPo Province,Seoul,Korea.

Tel:82-2-3787-0250 Mobile:82-16-245-2491
E-Mail: bart@isiskorea.com