[nv-l] loading mibs through web console and trapd.conf is not getting up

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] loading mibs through web console and trapd.conf is not getting up dated
From: "DePhillips, Frank" <fdephillips@McLeodUSA.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:45:15 -0500

    I have loaded mibs through the web console and the snmpserver is restarted once the mib is committed but the trapd.conf is not getting updated.  Have I missed a step or should it be updating through this mib loader process?

Thanks

Frank

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.