[nv-l] need information

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] need information
From: "fatkhul hidayat" <masday123@plasa.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:40:49 +0700
i prepare for netview certification

maybe someone of you give me tip and tricks that i will get my certification,

i've already install netview 6.0 for AIX and i 've install with step by step from installation and configuration guide. i've install and configure netview web client, and netview web client running as application was running well but if netview web client run as aplet from web browser, i got the problem, the map cann't open. i need some help for solve the problem, anyone can help me ?

thanks
dayat