[nv-l] RE: [NV-L] Utilization Reports

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] RE: [NV-L] Utilization Reports
From: DSullinger@dot.state.az.us
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:21:00 -0700
We are running v7R1 on Solaris 8.

When I highlighted a router and then select "Tools | Graph Collected Data",
I get a message that states "Could not find a match in the database for
MIB.*" and then another Window pops open and states "Nothing to graph.
Verify that data exist in /usr/OV/databases/snmpCollect which matches
specifications"

There is nothing in this directory.  Is there something I need to turn on?
Am I missing something?

Also, I would like to generate a report of how many nodes Netview is
currently monitoring, how many are up and how many are down, what nodes does
it see down, etc.

Any ideas or where I can find info on this.

Thanks