RE: [nv-l] Switch Analyzer daemon error.

To: crowg@magnum-tech.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Switch Analyzer daemon error.
From: Anabella_Gonzalez@banesco.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:20:13 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

Hi Greg.

Thanks for you answer.

Right Now I don't have the CD 1.2.1, and I tried to download efix, and I
didn't find any efix.

The result from ls -l /usr/lib/*crypto* is:

-rw-r--r--        1 root     root      1475000 Sep  7  2001
/usr/lib/libcrypto.a
lrwxrwxrwx        1 root     root           29  Jun 18 13:44
/usr/lib/libcrypto.so -> ../../lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.6b

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

Anabella Gonzalez D.
Banesco Bank.

"Gregory Crow" <crowg@magnum-tech.com> con fecha 29/08/2003 12:40:26 p.m.

Destinatarios:    <Anabella_Gonzalez@banesco.com>
CC:         <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Asunto:           RE: [nv-l] Switch Analyzer daemon error.

Anabella,
             First, I'd suggest to install 1.2.1 as it's the latest + there
is an efix
for the 1.2.1 that you should load.

The problem is most likely a missing link.  Check the readme for creating
the softlink that is missing for libcrypto.

If you can't find it - send us back the results from
ls -l /usr/lib/*crypto*

We can check to see if it's the link issue.

Greg