[nv-l] raw data format of Netview Grapher

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] raw data format of Netview Grapher
From: John Luk <John.Luk@gov.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:35:43 -0600
Hi,
We are running Netview V7.1 Grapher.  Everything works fine except that the
graph as generated by Netview does not address all our formatting and
statistical needs.  We want to be able to use other statistic and graphing
tools against the raw data collected.
The collected raw data file appears to be a simple text file which can be
easily exported into our statistic tools.  However, we are not sure about
the format of the raw data file, the first and second columns appears to be
the start/end time of certain format, the other columns appears to be
related to the absolute/relative counter readings...
Is the format of the raw collection file documentation somewhere ?  your
help on this will be much appreciated !
John Luk

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.