[nv-l] Upgrade from NV 7.1 to 7.1.3 with FP1 (aix 4.3.3) ML10 req...

To: "Netview - List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Upgrade from NV 7.1 to 7.1.3 with FP1 (aix 4.3.3) ML10 req...
From: "D'Apice, Dominic" <D.D'Apice@SAQ.qc.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:19:51 -0400
Hi all,

on the release note  of  7.1.3 it said that we need to have the AIX
Maintenance Level 4330-09 installed, BUT when i run the NVprereq.sh scripts,
it said that we need  AIX 4330-10 (or higher) Maintenance Level

Can someone can tell me if a really need the AIX 4330-10 (or higher)
Maintenance Level ???
(see below the output command)

thanks a lot

root@sxptiv0009:/saq/home/users/sisauda# ./NVprereq.sh server_update
?

Warning: The AIX 4330-10 (or higher) Maintenance Level is not installed as
needed.
We recommend that you install the latest AIX 4.3.3 Maintenance Level
INTERP=aix4-r3
Stopping NetView GUI and NetView daemons...
Checking for software prerequisites... OK
Checking for sufficient system memory... OK
Checking for sufficient paging space... OK
Checking for sufficient disk space... OK
Checking if network daemon is running... OK
Checking if communications are up on the system... OK
Checking if SNMP daemon is running... OK
Continuing...