RE: [nv-l] Using the Seed file

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Using the Seed file
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey@erac.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:00:12 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:16:15 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Inaki,

  Do you have any "Negative Entries" in your seed file?
  Here is an example of a negative entry:

        !@oid 0

  Do you have any networks defined in your seed file?
  Example:

        192.168.1.*

  The above will search for nodes contained on the
  192.168.1 subnet.

Raymond Erdey
http://www.geocities.com/rerdey/