Re: [nv-l] Using the Seed file

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Using the Seed file
From: igastelu@unm.edu
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:20:14 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:29:41 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi, I already installed the patch.
However the problem with the discovery was that SNMP packets were
beign filtered.  Even when I could reach the hosts with ICMP they
never where discovered (ovobjprint never showed them).

I think we can close this thread.
Thanks to all you guys.

Quoting igastelu@unm.edu: