Re: [nv-l] Configuration of Event Threshold

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Configuration of Event Threshold
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:02:25 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:11:27 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

I haven't seen this before but there is an easy way around it.  All NetView traps have the hostname of the monitored device as $2.  I would always use that rather than $A.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Peter.Ingleson@gerlingncm.com
Sent by: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

10/10/2003 09:52 AM