Re: [nv-l] Duplicate Router Label in the Smartset

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Duplicate Router Label in the Smartset
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:05:06 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:13:04 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

Use nvUtil to list the members of the smartset.  Do you still see a duplicate?
Use the GUI and right click each duplicated object  and select Tools -> Display Object Information.  Are they the same object?

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Sent by: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

10/16/2003 10:31 AM