RE: [nv-l] Duplicate Router Label in the Smartset

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Duplicate Router Label in the Smartset
From: "Federico Vidal" <fvidal@tecsystem.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:26:02 -0300
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:24:16 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Meyos:

I had the same problem in many machines. It is very easy to solve...BUT i don't know why it happens....
Just do "delete from all submaps" the smartset with the duplicate objects.... It will be automatically regenerated because we know that to delete a smartset you have to delete from the smartset editor. It will appear in Unknown state so enter the Smartset to activate it. The new generated SamrtSet will be correct.

In my case, it seems that the same object has TWO symbols in the smartset (when you clikc on one, the two symbols are selected).
I still don't know why it happens, but at least it is no longer a nuisance.

Greetings,

Federico Vidal
IBM Certified Deployment Professional
Tecsystem S.R.L.