[nv-l] NV 7.1.3/Solaris writing to Oracle - Question

To: "Netview Forum" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] NV 7.1.3/Solaris writing to Oracle - Question
From: "DiIulio, Daniel" <Daniel.DiIulio@digitalnet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:25:17 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:35:37 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello Forum,

I wanted to solicit input regarding the possibility of reconfiguring NetView to
write and store data to Oracle as opposed to its native flatfile format.  More
specifically, will I need to reinstall NetView to accomplish this?  Or can I
achieve this with my existing NetView installation?

Thanks in advance,

Dan