[nv-l] snmpCollect - core dumps

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>, "Netview Forum" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] snmpCollect - core dumps
From: "DiIulio, Daniel" <Daniel.DiIulio@digitalnet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:31:25 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:40:38 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello,

I'm attempting to configure and turn-up snmpCollect for the first time.
However, snmpCollect continually 'cores' when I resume or turn-up any or all of
my MIB objects within the MIB Data Collection configuration window.  Has anyone
seen this behavior before?  If so, can you articulate what the problem was and
how you approached remediation?  I'm running NetView 7.1.3 on Solaris 8,
FixPack1.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Dan