RE: [nv-l] snmpcollect problems

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] snmpcollect problems
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey@erac.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:20:50 -0600
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:29:25 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

Are you able to export the data to a text file?  On AIX we use "snmpColDump".  The exported data could then be pulled into a spreadsheet program, like MS Excel, which could then graph the data.

Raymond Erdey
System Administrator
Network Management System Administration
Email: raymond.m.erdey@erac.com