Re: [nv-l] snmpcollect problems

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] snmpcollect problems
From: Joe Fernandez <jfernand@kardinia.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:33:43 +1100
Delivery-date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:41:06 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
At 10:43 AM 30/10/2003 -0500, CMazon@commercebankfl.com wrote:

> Its funny you wrote this... I am not sure about #1 but I just spoke to a
> Tivoli support  (5 mins ago) about #2 and he told me that the grapher will
> only display data that has no breaks in the data collection and that this is
> by design. I have the same environment as your customer.  I am looking
for an
> alternative to graph data for myself.  If anyone out there as an alternative
> please post.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carlos

Our product Kardinia Performance Reporter for Tivoli NetView will produce
network reports, including graphs, from snmpcollect historical data.

Historical data meaning data collected up to and including the preceding day.
It will graph from your nominated start period to your nominated end period,
showing breaks in NetView's data collection as blanks  i.e. it handles breaks
in data collection provided the data is in time sequence.

You can download it from <http://www.kardinia.com/>www.kardinia.com for a free
30-day trial or email me for more information.

Joe Fernandez
Kardinia Software
jfernand@kardinia.com

http://www.kardinia.com