RE: [nv-l] nvmaputil.sh command not working?

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] nvmaputil.sh command not working?
From: "Hill, Channing" <CHill@bbandt.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:02:00 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:23:15 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Fawad,

I am running nvmaputil.sh directly from the command line. My environment
settings should be correct....Nvenvironment was set via .profile at login.

I've seen the delays in the past as well, but no more than a minute. The
server that Netview is on is a screamer. CPU Load average for ovtopmd is
usually around 0.01 and ovwdb is 0.7

I'll keep digging. If I have to open up a call with support, I will post the
results.

Thanks
Channing Hill
EMS Analyst II