RE: [nv-l] Pinging a device to add it to the map

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Pinging a device to add it to the map
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 01:20:19 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 06:30:10 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

He did not mean it. Yes, you can discover anything that is IP-capable by pinging it, as long as the seedfile allows that particular address to be discovered.

Detroit

"Federico Vidal" <fvidal@tecsystem.com.ar>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

12/04/2003 01:08 PM