Re: [nv-l] starting netview with automap layout turned off

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] starting netview with automap layout turned off
From: "Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:55:38 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 17:09:22 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

That worked perfectly well thank you........    However the NOHA is now so long I cannot see the devices that are in it to to drag and drop them onto the Map.    I  have a significant amount of devices indeed that still need homes in location.conf.  Since there is no scroll bar at the bottom of the screen tos croll through the list in NOHA how would I get them back on the map?

-Chris