Re: [nv-l] starting netview with automap layout turned off

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] starting netview with automap layout turned off
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:20:56 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 20:31:37 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Didn't you order the 21" monitor with your Netview? Use the zoom. Shift and draw a box with the left mouse button gives you rubber-band zoom and provides scrollbars. To unzoom, shift/left mouse button.

Other mouse tips for dense maps:
Make smartsets. A smartset of Locations is handy (isLocation is true). A Smarstset of routers should already be there. You can select things in a smartset and then go back to the IP Internet map and Cut, or Hide, etc.
Use the locate functions. Things get highlighted. Then do View..Highlights..Select Highlights. Now those things are selected.

Detroit

"Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

12/05/2003 11:55 AM