Re: [nv-l] Mib are unable to load

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Mib are unable to load
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 06:07:55 -0500
Cc: "Santosh R Karekar" <skarekar@in.ibm.com>
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:19:15 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Santosh -

This is a list, not a person. It's it is shared bulletin board for NetView users, not some official IBM channel for support. Everyone here is a volunteer, even those with "IBM" in their e-mail address. If you'd like to subscribe, then send a note to majordomo@lists.us.ibm.com with just the word, subscribe , in the body of the note. If you are looking for some particular support channel or information about IBM support for one of your customers, then please send me a note offline, not to the list, and I will see whether I can direct you to the proper party.

I don't have any idea what you are talking about with regard to "rec'd call from Dubai based organisation for TEC/NV & FW modules" and I suspect no one else on the list does either, since the list does not take calls. If you are looking for a contact about a particular customer PMR, I suggest that you call your local IBM support number and open one yourself. You can talk to the RETAIN Duty manager if you need help contacting the correct Level 2 organization or finding the right customer PMR.

Hope this helps

James Shanks
Level 3 Support for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group
Inactive hide details for "Santosh R Karekar" <skarekar@in.ibm.com>"Santosh R Karekar" <skarekar@in.ibm.com>

          "Santosh R Karekar" <skarekar@in.ibm.com>
          Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com