[nv-l] NetView Tivoli User Group first "meeting"

Subject: [nv-l] NetView Tivoli User Group first "meeting"
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:50:57 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:56:51 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
There is a Tivoli Support Technical Exchange (STE) webcast on January 27th at 16:00 GMT. This is one of a regular series of webcasts hosted by Tivoli support that cover all sorts of Tivoli topics. Jan 27th is being delivered by Bruce Freedman on "New features of NetView 7.1.4". Bruce has kindly agreed to give myself and Scott Barr 10 minutes of this webcast to introduce the new NetView Tivoli User Group (TUG). I would hope that these STE webcasts will act as a model for subsequent NetView TUG meetings. We hope to provide the presentation material and the audio of the webcast on the NetView TUG site

Details and registration for this event at:

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html

If you have ideas for webcast topics, please mail Scott or I with your suggestions. If you want to look at the NetView TUG site, the URL is http://www.tivoli-ug.org/groups.php?groupid=151

Cheers,
Jane