RE: [nv-l] 2 Separate Questions: servmon and Unmanage

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] 2 Separate Questions: servmon and Unmanage
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:01:48 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:29:29 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Jane, would you be willing to provide a sample status/discovery application? I
have asked for the specifications for the status/discovery apps but all I know
so far is that I thought it had to be java? I brought this request to Mike Odom
and also asked via support.