Re: [nv-l] nvdbfromat Dr. Watson

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] nvdbfromat Dr. Watson
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:20:40 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:49:27 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Chris,

I assume you are on 713 Fixpack1.
If so this is a known problem.
Either install Fixpack2 or contact support and get at least the interim fix
for PJ28992.

Kind regards

Oliver

|         |           "Christopher J   |
|         |           Petrina"         |
|         |           <cjp8@meadwestvac|
|         |           o.com>           |
|         |           owner-nv-l@lists.|
|         |           us.ibm.com       |
|         |           26.01.2004 22:52 |
|         |           nv-l             |

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
                                     |
  |       cc:
                                     |
  |       Subject:  [nv-l] nvdbfromat Dr. Watson

hello all,

Anyone seen this

just typing nvdbformat on a WIndows netview server will cause a Dr. Watson
error.
Does not matter whether I add the -f (filename) or not it just instantly
Dr. Watson's on me.
-Chris Petrina