Re: [nv-l] SNMPv2

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] SNMPv2
From: "Allen R Samblanet" <ars@meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:04:58 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:14:14 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Chris,

You need to do a "Reply with History" so the list server can see what you are talking about.

---------------------------------
Allen Samblanet
Event and Alert Management Lead
MeadWestvaco Corp.
937-495-4601
ars@meadwestvaco.com

"Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

01/29/2004 11:29 AM
Please respond to nv-l

        To:        nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
        cc:

I guess my question now then is would popening a PMR with Netview and sending them the MIBs and let them try to run mib2trap on it be the next choice?   I have run mib2trap on the notification-types and it errors out each time.  It could be that Alcatel's MIBs simply are not created properly.  And they do not have a SNMPv1 version of the MIBs.

-Chris Petrina