RE: [nv-l] isSwitch

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] isSwitch
From: "Duble, Ethan" <Ethan.Duble@coopertools.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:16:06 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:40:58 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I did as you said , deleted and rediscovered the devices but isSwitch did not get set, I do have ciscoworks and it is intergrated into netview , but new device support stopped when aix became no longer supported by cisco.

The reason i need isSwitch set is that we have tavve reporting and it will not put the devices into the group "switches" unless "isSwitch" flag is set

Ethan Duble
Coopertools