RE: [nv-l] Location.conf

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Location.conf
From: George deSocio <desocio@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:26:58 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:33:57 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

This is APAR IY48698 and there is a test fix available.  Please call support to get it.

Regards,
Geo.

George deSocio
IBM Americas Support - Distributed Network Management
Dept 46-E1ZA
IBM B660  CC102
HWY 54 & 600 Park Offices
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709

919-254-2259 (T/L 444)  Fax: 919-543-7936 (T/L 441)

E-Mail:  desocio@us.ibm.com

Expand your IBM Tivoli product knowledge by participating in Support Technical Exchange:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html

Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

02/18/2004 06:24 PM
Please respond to

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
RE: [nv-l] Location.conf

You are correct. And that is why I say call Support. I believe that it got broken, and I have not had a need to get it fixed at the moment. But you do, so you are hereby nominated to call it in and get it fixed for all of us. Gee - Thanks!

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

"Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

02/18/2004 05:57 PM