Re: [nv-l] Adding Notes to received events

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Adding Notes to received events
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:33:53 -0500 (EST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:50:36 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanks James,
Q1: - Can I add notes to the events when using the Web Console ?
Q2: - Can I have Multiple Event Views/Browsers on the Web Console?

thanks,

James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com> wrote:

Use the Note button at the bottom of each event card

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

03/02/2004 07:54 PM
Please respond to

netview Tivoli <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
cc
Subject
[nv-l] Adding Notes to received events

Hi Folks,
How can I add additional notes to incoming events?

Thank You,
Meyos
"ALLEZ LES LIONS INDOMPTABLES"