RE: [nv-l] seed file

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] seed file
From: CMazon@commercebankfl.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:45:38 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:51:10 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Bill,

You said you only have the loopback address in DNS, is that true for reverse lookup as well? or do you list all the ip addresses in reverse-lookup with one name.  This is the present scenario that i am working with.

A seperate question on the seed file... can you list a range of ip addresses (Servers mainly) and then list negated single entries within that range or vice versa? or is this also too much work for netmon?

Carlos

"Evans, Bill" <Bill.Evans@hq.doe.gov>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

03/08/2004 03:21 PM