Re: [nv-l] Netview Node Down

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview Node Down
From: CMazon@commercebankfl.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:49:47 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:57:22 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

The netview object only has one interface and it is the right IP address and it is also red.  I only have one interface configured/enabled on the server. When I right click on the both the object and the interface they show as down and critical respectively both are red and ipmap does show running under ps -ef.

Carlos Mazon

James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

03/12/2004 02:32 PM