RE: [nv-l] Re: nv-l-digest V1 #137

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Re: nv-l-digest V1 #137
From: "Davis, Donald" <donald.davis@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:24:29 -0500
Cc: "'william.tsoi@ca.ibm.com'" <william.tsoi@ca.ibm.com>, "'reamd@nationwide.com'" <reamd@nationwide.com>
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:40:03 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
To Dave Ream & William Tsoi,
Create a Smartset with the the HostName or IP Address that you are trying to find/delete from the object database.
Even if it is not normally displayed on the map, nvcold will find it and put it in the smartset.
Then just simply edit...delete... Now that it is gone, you can re-discover.
Don't be too specific with your smartset rule or you won't find anything.
Also, be careful what you delete, there is NO, are you sure pop-up or undo button :)

Don Davis