[nv-l] v2c support

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] v2c support
From: Kevin Fletcher <kfletcher@netscreen.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:07:02 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:16:23 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I've read through some archives, but I want to make sure of this, as some of that may be considered "old news"...

Does NetView (windows) support v2c traps? A customer of ours is working with a product which runs a unix SNMPD daemon with the -v 2c flag, so we're assuming traps are encoded with v2c as well.. The customer has complained that they are not receiving the traps, however, they confirmed they ARE being sent across the wire.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin