Re: [nv-l] DNS Fully qualified names

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] DNS Fully qualified names
From: "Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:26:39 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:36:29 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Checking over the Web Console the only options I haev for searching by are Object Name IP Address or Hostname.  Those are the only three subjects I can search by.

Chris Petrina

Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

04/13/2004 02:40 PM