RE: [nv-l] Smartset events to TEC

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Smartset events to TEC
From: Francois Le Hir <flehir@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:59:09 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:09:09 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Marcos,

You can have only one ruleset in tecint.conf. However you can merge several
rulesets into one big file and put this resulting ruleset in tecint.conf.
To merge rulesets, you insert the content of another ruleset into the
current ruleset with the graphical interface.

Salutations, / Regards,

Francois Le Hir
Network Projects & Consulting Services
IBM Global Services
Phone: (514) 205 6695

             Marcos Antonio
             Pezzutti Filho
             <pezzutti@banespa                                          To
             .com.br>                  "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'"
             Sent by:                  <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [nv-l] Smartset events to TEC
             05/18/2004 10:58
             AM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Francois,

Good Morning,

I´ve ever thought that there must be only one rule configured in this file
(tecint.conf).
Can we configure more than one rules to foward events to TEC ?

TIA,

Marcos Pezzutti