Re: [nv-l] Blue Icons

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Blue Icons
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 17:14:32 -0400
Delivery-date: Sun, 23 May 2004 22:25:37 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
The segment needs to be managed. You cannot manage an object
that is in an unmanaged segment. Manage the segment and the
nodes will be managed.

Paul

Meyos Yemveng wrote:
No it is not, although it is supposed to be managed.
Any ideas?

*/Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>/* wrote:

    Is the segment the device located in managed?

    Paul

    Meyos Yemveng wrote:
     > Hi Folks,
     > I am having a very deranging problem with my Map.
     >
     > 1- I have created a seed file
     > 2- I have entered a device hostname "node1"
     > 3- I am able to resolve the hostname by nslookup, same for its IP
     > 4- "node1" IP does not fall within the blocked (negative entries)
    range

Post your fre! e ad now! *Yahoo! Canada Personals* <http://ca.personals.yahoo.com/>