[nv-l] netmon won't start

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] netmon won't start
From: "Caballero, Herman - Herman E" <Herman.E.Caballero@lowes.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:47:56 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:08:07 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I cant seem to be able to start netmon daemon this morning.  I went to netmon.trace file and I got following recommendation: the /usr/OV/conf/snmpmib and /usr/OV/conf/snmpmib.bin files are corrupted and need to be rebuilt using the Maintain->Rebuild MIB binary file with installation MIB defaults

option in NetView configuration menu which I did but that didnt work.

Any clues?

Thank you,

Herman E. Caballero