RE: [nv-l] netmon won't start

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] netmon won't start
From: "Caballero, Herman - Herman E" <Herman.E.Caballero@lowes.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:31:43 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:51:21 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Leslie,

Thank you for your reply.  After waiting for quite a while for suggestions from the Forum I opened a PMR.   As it turned out the loop back address somehow disappeared from SNMP Configuration as well as the Community name for the Netview Server.  So, after I entered that info again, netmon started right up.

I’m still puzzled as to how this happened; I’m the only one that can make SNMP changes to the server.

Thanks again,

Herman E. Caballero
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Communication Services